Today marks the 16th day of the challenge! My goal was to improve the way I eat and change my diet. Since I injured my left wrist, this also means none or very little exercise.! I’m not going to lie and say its been easy because it hasn’t! The sugar and dairy cravings have come and the easiness of grabbing something sugary is overwhelming , But the cravings also disappeared and i can actually say no! My focus is better, my focus and awareness has gone from %40 to 100%.
Today my day had consisted of rising at 5.00 am teaching Barre fit, reception work, Taught x2 ballet classes and took a Mercury Method fitness class (modified with my injury, obviously!) Now have to decide what’s for dinner! Quinoa with chicken and veggies, Vanilla almond shake for dessert? !
Six simple rituals for more winning:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?””
What a great blog of advice to make your day more fulfilled and achieving your goals without distractions!